Info to know!
To our wonderful guests…
First and foremost, we would like to thank you all for your continued support and love. It really does keep us going. With the world moving forward and trying to get back to “normal” here are a few reminders of policies we have in place to keep the flow and energy of the restaurant in full swing…..
- We do NOT seat incomplete parties.
- We have added a maximum time limit of 1 hour. Due to our limited space this results in shorter wait times so that all guests can enjoy their dining experience.
- We do NOT split or itemize guest checks. However, we can split a payment evenly between patrons.
- Please wear your mask while moving about the restaurant.
Now for the new and exciting things happening!
- Dining room is OPEN! We kicked it off this weekend and ya’ll showed up! That being said, we are still practicing social distancing, therefore space is very limited.
- The Pastry Case display is going up the week of January 26th 2021. This is meant to be a grab and go option, though all items are available to purchase at a table, we encourage that guest dining at a table partake of a full service dining experience.
Cheers to a better year!